High Flight

Friday, March 7, 2008

Snow Day (From Christie)

In case the out-of-towners haven't heard, we're getting our once-every-two-years snow day today. Actually, we got a blip of snow a couple days ago, then it melted, and today we got several inches.

Morgan and I made our first snowman. Well, snowwoman. She's wearing Morgan's dress-up shoes and a Barbie tiara, so let's hope. ;)





The last one is Morgan making a snow angel. She has been talking about making one for literally YEARS now. I can't remember if she has actually ever made one before or not.

I know for a fact this was her first snowman. It was my first one since I was a kid, at least of these proportions. It just doesn't snow that much around here!

BONUS - Photos by Morgan (again)

Since Morgan's earlier photos of making cookies were such a hit, I allowed her to use the camera again today while we were waiting for the snow to get deep enough to be play-worthy. We are teaching Ben to drum on an oatmeal canister, which Morgan thinks is great fun. The first photo is by me, the rest by her!




1 Comments:

  • At March 8, 2008 at 9:31 AM , Blogger clesher said...

    Bumbos rock.

    Once again, nice shots from Morgan, although I'm a little worried that's she's selling out. She inserted a commercial message in the middle of her artistic renderings....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home