High Flight

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Oh, yes, it's Ladies' Night


I really, really should go to bed, but after several days of staying up way too late, I might  as well go ahead and post. 

I finally got to go out tonight with Brandy, Christina and her friend Rhonda from Florida.  I've been wanting to go for a girl night for a while now, but I always felt like I was "running out" on Joe with the little kiddos! I ended up bringing baby Benjamin, and he did great.

Nothing too crazy (church folk as we are)...we went bowling on the Air Base, then to Starbucks. But let's just say, as far as conversation goes, boring we are NOT.  I think as they warm up to me, as I have not been around much socially just yet, we'll really have some fun conversations and good times.

Here's where I wax philosophical about my previous bad experiences with female friends, and how I'm really having to learn to be a "girlfriend." For years and years, I've been more comfortable with the guys. I'm ready to hang with the ladies now!

Hope we can do it again soon, girls. And this time someplace where I can HEAR better. ;)

2 Comments:

  • At December 31, 2007 at 12:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    "Oh yes it's Ladies Night
    and the feelin's right
    Oh yes it ladies night
    Ow what a night
    Oh what a night

    Maybe Joe, the boys and I will have to have a BOYS night out!
    What do U think a/b that?

    Happy New Year!

     
  • At December 31, 2007 at 10:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I SAW YOU!!! lol that was fun running into you girls there! -Bridget

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home