High Flight

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The silver lining - (Joe)

Events that have occured in past couple of days have been quite unexpected, emotional, edgy and enlightening. I believe that everything that happens in a Christians life is part of a plan of sanctification that God has put in place for us - and sometimes He hands us a duesy!

I have felt very unworthy of the trust that several very close friends have put in me lately. I had no idea that some people would let me in to the most intimate parts of their lives to provide counsel - (I have always had a hard time accepting praise in any of its forms from anyone). It is a great responsibility that God has put on my life.

The greatest thing about all of it is that I have been given the privilege from both God and close friends to be at the very beginning of a Great Work of healing.

The first glimpse of the silver lining - and God allowed me to see it.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home