High Flight

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Leaving for Africa on Wednesday!!!

Hey everyone...

This is Christie. I've pretty much taken over the blog again. It's been months since we posted anything here. Which is weird, because I love writing and sharing things online.

So. Most of you probably know what's happening this week, but in case you don't, here goes....I'm leaving for Ghana (you know, in Africa) Wednesday morning! Our church is doing a mission trip there, and the African continent has always been on my "life to-do" list.

I'm not sure of the technology options for blogging while I'm there, but I'm fairly certain I'll be able to send email. So I'll be blogging at the following site, which posts from my sent emails:

http://christieison.posterous.com/

If I can figure out how to simul-post here, I'll do that as well. Just wanted to make sure all our subscribers here were in the know.

So, say an extra prayer Wednesday morning. We'll be leaving Little Rock around 8 a.m.

More info to come!

-Christie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home